This is an internet window that allows shareholders online access to their share accounts with First Registrars. Shareholders upon activation are given their unique logon details containing a username and a password. Activation fee for the service covers for all holdings.
Features and Benefits:
Ability to manage and print statement of accounts online
Ability to update and make e-change of address by shareholders
Ability to view dividends history
Activation Fee: N1,000 P.A
- An active e-mail address and a GSM Number
- Download a copy of the activation form from our website www.firstregistrarsnigeria.com
- Complete the form indicating your holdings, e-mail address, signature specimen and return to the Head, E-Business, First Registrars & Investor Services, Plot 2, Abebe Village Road, Iganmu, Lagos
- Attach a copy of the payment slip (payable into First Bank: A/c Name: First Registrars, A/c Num: 2013798370) to the
- activation form upon submission.
- An activation e-mail will be sent to you with your log-on details.