This is the direct crediting of dividend warrants into the shareholders bank account. With e-Dividend, physical dividend warrants are not sent to the shareholders. The service is available to all shareholders FREE of charge.
- It is safe and convenient
- It saves time and resources
- Shareholders are notified right on their mobile phone once payments are made into their respective bank accounts (applicable to shareholders on e-Notifier)
- Pick up a copy of the activation form from any of our offices nationwide or download a copy from www.firstregistrarsnigeria.com
- Form must be duly signed and stamped by the bank into which payments are to be made
- Return completed forms to The Registrar, First Registrars & Investor Services, Plot 2, Abebe Village Road, Iganmu, Lagos.
- A confirmation SMS will be sent to the shareholder once activation is done (applicable to shareholders on e-Notifier).